Sunday, August 3, 2014

Ronaldo doesn't rule out a return to England in interview; Manchester United fan's long night of blue balls continues


The GuardianCristiano Ronaldo has raised the hopes of Manchester United by admitting he could one day return to Old Trafford, saying that he still has love for the club.

Ronaldo left United for Spain in 2009 having won every domestic honour, and the Champions League. Speaking to MUTV he said: “It was one of my favourite clubs, Manchester [United]. Everyone knows that every time when I speak about Real Madrid I should speak about Manchester United, I loved it there. I was 18 years old [when I joined], I won everything there, the people treat me like a god so I appreciate it, and in the future nobody knows.

“It’s crazy. I remember when we played there against Manchester in the Champions League, they kill me. My heart was so happy. I had fantastic moments and I appreciate this club. For me it’s one of the best clubs in the world and I have passion for this club. Some players I am still in contact with because when I was there I created a good relationship with everybody, not just the players, all the staff around. And it was like my second family there too, so I’ll not forget that the people treat me well. I’ll not forget.

“I love Manchester, to be back, I never know, you never know. Of course I’m happy at Real Madrid, it’s my home, it’s my club but Manchester treat me unbelievable so we never know.”



Talk about fucking battered wife syndrome, huh? How many times has Ronaldo said this? A billion? And Manchester United fans still manage to get their hopes up every time. Well let me say this loud and clear so everybody can hear it: RONALDO IS NOT GOING BACK TO MANCHESTER UNITED. Why the fuck would he? He's absolutely adored by the fans and media in Madrid, it's the biggest club in the world, they pay him more than United can afford to, and guess what? United isn't going to be better than Madrid in the foreseeable future, so if he's interested in winning trophies, Madrid is the place to stay.

Yes he'll keep saying wonderful things about United because he loves being adored and he knows if he throws United fans a bone once every few months they'll continue to gush over him, but you're absolutely delusional if you think his love for the club will ever be enough to tear him away from Real. Absolutely out of your mind. Quit acting like the desperate spurned lover and act like you've been there before one time for me guys, you're better than this.

No comments:

Post a Comment