Saturday, August 9, 2014

Everybody's favorite American coach Ted Lasso is back!


Ted is back! When I first saw the video I assumed it would suck and they were just trying to piggyback on the success their last video, but this was actually pretty hilarious. Held my attention for it's entire 6 minute duration, which is generally longer than I give any video I found on the internet. He fucking nailed the description of Arlo White's voice (Elle MacPhearson farting into Myles Davis' trumpet... kicking myself while wondering how the fuck didn't I think of that) and the #28 Wanker jersey one the wall was quality. I think it's time to get him pitch-side getting half time reactions from players and coaches pretty soon. Much rather watch that than anything else Sudeikis would be doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment