Tuesday, July 29, 2014

15 year old prodigy Martin Odergaard makes me want to kill myself


This kid is 15. 15!! And he's already RUINING grown men twice his age in the Norwegian first division. When I was 15 you know what I was doing? Studying for Geometry quizzes and worrying about when I was going to get my first handjob. Meanwhile, this kid is already running circles around professional athletes and has top european clubs queuing up for his signature. Sometimes life can be an ass hole.

He's like the white, Norwegian Freddy Adu (except this kid might actually be 15 and not 25.) This kid was born in 1998 and in 2 or 3 years he'll be a household name. Makes me feel like such an old fuck. I swear, once there's a professional player who was born after 2000 I may jump off a bridge.

No comments:

Post a Comment